What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Your very own online training class
- Become a master at using inks, embossing powders, gesso, fabric and many other techniques on your pages to add untold beauty
- Be able to start and finish a layout faster than you ever dreamed possible
- Finally start to make considerable progress on that pile of photos
- Have a constant supply of fresh and exciting layout ideas
- Surprise yourself with your own style and creativity
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Scrapbooking Ideas Monthly scores 73.38/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://scrapbookingcoach.com/sim36/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $17.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: scrapbookingcoach.com you’ll also be taken through to scrapbookingcoach.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)